Daycare Pet Care Agreement & Medical Release
- I understand that Furry Kidz has relied upon my representation in admitting my dog for services at their facility, I confirm that my dog is in good health, and has not injured or shown aggression or threatening behaviour to any other person or dog.
- I further understand that I am solely responsible, financially or otherwise, for any harm or damage caused by my dog to any other dog, human or property while my dog is attending any services provided by Furry Kidz.
- Whilst all reasonable care and precaution is taken in looking after the animals at Furry Kidz, I further understand that Furry Kidz, their staff, partners and volunteers will not be liable financially or otherwise, for loss or damage to my dog/s, myself or any property of mine (including but not limited to: collars, leads, beds, containers, any other belongings of the owner and/or animal left at the premises) whilst my dog/s is at, or participating in services provided by Furry Kidz, through sickness, escape, death or from any cause whatsoever.
- I further understand that there are risks and benefits associated with group socialisation of dogs. I accept the risk and I desire a socialised environment for my dog while attending services provided by Furry Kidz. I understand that it is still possible that during the course of normal play, my dog may
- receive minor nicks and scratches from rough housing with other dogs. Medical bills relating to such medical expenses are for the owners account.
- The safety and well-being of your pet/s is of the highest importance to Furry Kidz. Insuring that your pet remains safe, happy and well cared for is Furry Kidz first priority. Furry Kidz does it’s best to have all pets screened for pre-existing health conditions before partaking in any of our services but some factors may be beyond our control.
- I agree not to intentionally bring my sick dog/s to the Furry Kidz Premises/ activities. A qualified veterinarian must confirm recovery from any Contagious medical conditions before returning to Furry Kidz. Medical bills relating to such medical expenses are for the owners account.
- I further understand that there is a greater risk of contraction of contagious viruses, due to exposure during group socialisation of dogs, but Furry Kidz endeavours to avoid these exposures to the best of their ability. Medical bills relating to such medical expenses are for the owners account.
- In the event that a medical emergency arises whilst your pet is at Furry Kidz or participating in a service that we provide, it is imperative that we are immediately able to get them medical treatment. The closest facility is Northrand Veterinary Clinic and for any services they cannot supply, then Fourways Veterinary Hospital. Your pet will be rushed to one of these facilities for treatment and you will be notified. In the case of a medical emergency, the choice of Veterinarian will be at the discretion of Furry Kidz.
- Our goal is to get your pet medical attention as quickly as possible. Owners will be contacted in the event of a medical emergency. However, as part of our promise to provide the best possible care to the owner’s pet, if the owners could not be reached, or the owners cannot supply us with instructions, Furry Kidz may institute whichever action they deem appropriate to alleviate the situation, and all costs hereof will be on the owner’s account.
- I further understand and agree that any problems with my dog, behavioural, medical or otherwise will be treated as deemed best by staff at Furry Kidz, in their sole discretion and in what they view is the best interest of the animal.
- I further agree that I am financially responsible for any medical treatment my pet/s receives as a result of this medical emergency while attending services provided by Furry Kidz.
- I further understand that Furry Kidz reserves the right to refuse, expel or ban any dog who displays aggression to humans or dogs at any time they are at Furry Kidz.
- I understand that if my dog is not collected by 6pm, a surcharge of R100 per 15 minutes overtime, or part thereof, will be charged to me. I further understand that dogs not collected by 7pm, will be charged a full days boarding in addition to the daycare rate.
- Dog/s that are not collected within 5 days after the agreed date of discharge may at the discretion of Furry Kidz be rehomed. It is agreed that the owner shall remain liable for the daily boarding rates up to the date of rehoming.
- It remains the responsibility of the owners to examine and satisfy themselves to the suitability of the facility offered and, on the signing, hereof agree, that they are satisfied with such conditions.
- It is understood that only dogs that are up to date with all their vaccinations will be accepted at our facilities. Vaccinations must be done at least 2 weeks prior to check in date. Proof of such must be provided.
- We do not accept any unsterilized animals at our facilities.
- All dogs must be on an ongoing tick and flea preventative program. If any signs of ticks and fleas are evident, the dog/s will be treated with Bravecto or any other suitable alternative. All charges will be added to the account of the owner.
- Enough foods and treats must be provided for the full term of the animal’s stay with full instructions by the owner. Any extra costs incurred to provide food and treats will be added to the account of the owner.
- All daycare costs must be paid in advance for the month and all extra costs incurred during the month must be settled at the end of that calendar month.
- All accommodation costs must be paid in full before check in and all extra costs incurred during stay must be settled before the animals are collected by their owner. A 50% deposit is required upon booking and the balance to be paid either via EFT before arrival (proof of payment required) or cash upon arrival.
- Boarding Cancellation Policy. ***
25% of the deposit amount on cancellation 31 days or more prior to date of arrival.
50% of deposit amount on cancellation 30 – 16 days prior to date of arrival.
100% of deposit amount on cancellation 15 to 7 days prior to date of arrival.
If cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival or in the event of an early departure, the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.
- Boarding is charged per night and the day of departure is charged as a daycare day unless collected before 9am.
- Check-in and collection times for daycare are strictly between 6-9am and 3-6pm from Mondays to Fridays. No dogs will be accepted or released at any other time without prior arrangement.
- Check-in and collection times for boarders are strictly between 8-9am and 3-6pm from Mondays to Fridays. Saturdays by appointment. No dogs will be accepted or released at any other time without prior arrangement.
- Please note that we are not open on Sunday’s or Public Holiday’s, therefore book-ins and collections must be done either the day before or the day after.
- Animals that are not collected within 5 days after the agreed date of discharge may at the discretion of Furry Kidz be rehomed. It is agreed that the owner shall remain liable for the daily boarding rates up to the date of rehoming.
I agree to the above conditions and warrant that to my knowledge the animal/s is/are in a fit and healthy condition. I understand that if in the event of a medical emergency that Furry Kidz, at its sole discretion deems my dog to need the immediate attention of a licenced veterinarian, I hereby authorise Furry Kidz to seek medical attention at the above-mentioned veterinary facilities.